Saturday, September 13, 2014

Precious Rebekah & her Grandparents

I recently photographed this adorable little girl, who is my dear friend's youngest daughter. This session was extra special because it was done last Sunday on Grandparent's Day and my friend's parent's were both there to witness our session.

My friend's amazing Mother has been bravely fighting cancer and I recently got to help out with a meal ministry while she was recovering from surgery.  As the shoot was ending and we were cleaning up I just happened to capture a precious image of Rebekah with her Grandma that absolutely melts my heart! I love moments like that! Grandpa was a great assistant during the shoot, helping steady the rocking chair so Rebekah didn't fall over. He was so eager to help and Rebekah got a kick out of  seeing Grandpa laying in the grass.

I had so much fun with this session! I just had to share a preview with all of you.

Be prepared for a cuteness overload! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment