Monday, November 24, 2014

HE is the Reason for the Season

I have a confession to make.......yesterday, we put up our Christmas tree! (GASP!)

I know, I know it not even Thanksgiving yet! I assure you that this is the first time EVER in the history of holidays that I have broken tradition! Typically we decorate the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we have a very jammed packed weekend. Oh who am I kidding? I couldn't wait another week! Someone please reassure me that I am not the only one.....anyone?

Well in the spirit of my Christmas enthusiasm I created a new printable that I wanted to share just in time for all of you who have not decorated early this year. I wanted something to be placed next to our piano which is also where our nativity scene is set up each year. I already had an 11x14 frame with a dark green matte in it so this 8x10 print was perfect. I hope you enjoy it as well.

I pray you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to you and yours this holiday season!

Note: To print image just click on it to open it, then right click on it and Save As.

 Just a friendly reminder that this is to be used for personal use only. Thank You!



No comments:

Post a Comment