Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Easy Edible Play Dough Recipe






I have made this recipe several times and it is always a hit with the kids. It is quick and easy to make and it taste delicious. Seriously, I would make a batch just to eat it if  I knew that I wouldn't feel sick afterwards.

The recipe is super easy!

All you need is:
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 cup of smooth peanut butter
1 tsp of honey


Combine the ingredient all together in a medium sized bowl. I have learned that during this process a spoon just won't do. You really just need to get in there with both hands and mix it all up.

The end result will look like this....



 Note: As you are mixing, if you find it to be too sticky just add a bit more powdered sugar.


Once all of the ingredients are combined give the kids the cookie cutters, rolling pin and whatever other tools you can find and let them have fun. A word of caution though, once they taste their play dough...the playing won't last long. It is seriously that yummy!

Do you have any other recipes for edible play dough?  If so, please share them with me by leaving a comment. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment