Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Husband's Birthday Message To Me Today

To My Beautiful Wife,
Everyday so many of us are reminded how amazing you are. Whether it's during a conversation with you or thinking of something that you've done that reminds us. You are the most unselfish and giving person I have ever known. You welcome everyone into your heart without thinking twice, hoping you can make their day better. The world can learn a lot from someone like you. Like always doing the right thing even if it isn't the easy way. Treat everyone the way God would expect. You truly are an amazing woman, wife , mother and best friend.
Happy birthday to my beautiful wife Christina !!
I love you !!!


(Isn't he the sweetest? I love him more than words can say! I am so blessed!) 

So handsome!



No comments:

Post a Comment