Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Playroom Printables

Happy New Year!

There is something about a new year that gets me in the mood to start fresh. I am not one to make New Year's resolutions, but I do like to make a few minor changes. Those changes usually are as big as a commitment to read through the bible in a year or as small as getting better organized. (Is that really a small commitment?)

 I am starting out by updating pictures in our home, redecorating our room and reorganizing anything that needs it. We finally got family pictures taken (by me) for the first time in 7 years.....7 YEARS! Terrible I know! I have come to learn that as a photographer I am so busy with my clients that I forgot about my own family. Anyways, I have new pictures to update with so why not change out all of them right? Hey go big or go home!

I decided start to update some of the artwork in the playroom and made two new pieces I wanted to share with you. I made both images in an 8x10 to fit the frames I already had to use.

I hope you enjoy them!

 Blessings to you and yours this new year!


To print just right click on the image and click save as....

Playroom Rules 8x10

PLAY 8x10

No comments:

Post a Comment